Saturday 20 May 2017

Hello from Desi in Pardes


Hello ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Starks of Winterfell and all the Potter-heads out there! After 5 full blown months of starting the so-called blog on instagram, I am finally writing down a post to start the blog officially! Much excited? Me, YES; you guys? Well time will tell! Anywhoo just a tad bit of introduction about me and what you guys will see (read: endure) at my sexay blog! So starting off with about me, as the name of the blog tells you I am a desi in pardes; a Pakistani living in Australia. I am a 20 something years old (you can think of me as being 21 for which I would love you very much!) and moved to Straya more than a year back. I have a hate-hate relationship with it till now; and I will be giving you guys glimpses of my expat life, the problems I had, am and will be facing while settling here (YES, I still have not settled here fully), my sexy life routine, makeup products, food scene in down-under and random bawling sessions. I currently live with my adopted child (read: hubby) and am studying and working along with taming him. Hoping to see some love and pappis (kisses) from ya guys!

Much love,

Desi in Pardes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living an Antisocial Life

You don’t really realize the true worth of good friends until you don’t have easy access to them anymore. Generally, we take our friend...